Thursday, November 15, 2012

Strong Island & Catching up [11-15-12]

Sorry for the -lack- of posts this week. Returning from school after a two week "break" is a hassle. Tomorrow I have music theory, english, bio and global exams. So I've been very busy and managed to squeeze in a post today.

I can rapidly feel the temperature dropping and coming closer to my favorite time of year, early winter. (The reason I specify early is because by Feb. I start getting sick of pants and coats and want to go back to dresses) Thanksgiving is next week, and my family is going to the city to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and eat in a restaurant, because my family is going to my cousin's house in California and we wanted to save the money for a trip to France in the spring. I really love the city and hope to go to school or live there someday. My parents and sister hate it because of how busy it is, but i adore it.

Anyways, teachers really have to chill out. I understand the 2-week break was an inconvenience, but they are making it seem like its the apocalypse. "WE HAVE TO CRAM IN EVERYTHING AND STRESS YOU ALL OUT EVEN MORE!" And the worst part is when teacher are like "the week before holiday break, I scheduled a movie marathon, but due to Hurricane Sandy, that is no more." Why tell us? It only puts a damper on the already dampered day.

So yeah. I've been super crammed after only 3 days of school, so my apologies to anyone (if anyone actually reads this besides my beautiful friends from www.rookiemag.com)

heres a photo of my BFF Sandy who crushed my neighbor's car:

No comments:

Post a Comment